As of 6 August 2021, everyone over the age of 12 must present a COVID-19 digital green certificate to access certain services and activities:
- Restaurants, bars, ice cream parlours and pastry shops for consumption at table indoors
- Performances open to the public, sporting events, both outdoors and indoors
- Museums and places of culture, shows
- Swimming pools and gyms
- Private parties, such as wedding receptions
- Festivals and trade fairs
- Conventions and congresses
- Spas and fitness centres
- Gaming halls and betting shops, bingo halls and casinos
Access to these services and activities is allowed on presenting the EU Digital COVID Certificate or an equivalent certificate issued by the health authorities of Canada, Japan, Israel, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Children under the age of 12 will not have to show the green pass in all places where those over 12 must show it. Up to 12 years, therefore, the green pass is an optional document.
You will not need the green pass to stay in our vacation home. Travellers do not have to show the green certificate at the accommodation facilities.
Would you like to know more? http://www.italia.it/en/home.html