Dear guests, our lives have recently been turned upside down by the spread of Covid-19. The return to normal will be slow and gradual and as hospitality operators we have adapted to the new reality to make your holidays safe.
As regulated by the anti-Covid-19 measures, our holiday home will follow Italy’s State and Region directives to create the conditions for a reassuring stay in Naples.
Only with everyone’s contribution we will be able to overcome this crisis and therefore we ask you to respect the measures taken and the indications provided below.
Check-In / Out
- Activated fast check-in and fast check-out mode, all guests will be required to provide copies of ID or passport via Whatsapp or email to reduce check-in times.
- During your stay we will always be available virtually via Whatsapp for all your requests.
- We will avoid shaking hands and we will respect social distances measures.
- We will wear masks and gloves.
- Before entering the house, the body temperature of all guests will be measured.
- Upon entering the house you will be asked to sanitize your hands with the hand sanitiser made available to you.
- Upon the check-in, greeting time will be reduced and you can use the material available at home and on our website for advice and useful information on managing the apartment and on your stay in Naples.
- We recommend traveling light, remember that the apartment is on the third floor without a lift and in line with the provisions we will not be able to help you with your luggage.
- Before guests arrive, the whole house is fully cleaned, disinfected and aired.
- Sheets, pillow cases and towels are supplied and sanitized by a certified industrial laundry.
- Objects, handles, buttons and remote controls are properly sanitized with specific products.
- We had to remove some decorative items to comply with the cleaning regulations.
- Before the guests arrive, the air conditioning system filters are sanitized.
Rules for guests
- Respect the social distancing and wear the masks correctly when we meet for check-in.
- Get informed and strictly comply with Italy’s State and Region directives.
- Wash or disinfect your hands frequently, even at home.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue in case of sneezing and coughing.
- In case of fever or flu symptoms stay at home and notify us immediately.
- Set AC cooling at 24-30°C to curb spread of Covid-19.
- Throw away any used masks, gloves and tissues in the undifferentiated container, remembering to take out the garbage before check-out.
- Do not leave products in the fridge or other food remains in the home.
- Put the used laundry back in the bags made available and close them before leaving.
- Turn off all the air conditioners and open all the windows to ventilate the apartment before leaving.
In the implementation of these measures, our guests declare to be aware of the Covid-19 containment measures currently in force in regards to the limitations on the possibility of movement of persons throughout the national territory and to take full responsibility for themselves and their companions.
And thus declare:
- Not to be subjected to the quarantine measures, or nor to currently testing positive for Covid-19.
- Not to have knowingly been in contact with persons who have tested positive of Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- Not to have a body temperature above 37.5°C or other flu symptoms.
About suspicious or positive cases
- Should our guests experience symptoms of flu, fever, etc., while staying in our holiday home, despite all the precautions above mentioned, they will have to immediately let us know and they will need to leave the apartment. We will contact the Local Health Authority who will carry out a health assessment and will implement the consequent provisions as set out by the Italian law.
- Also the other members of group or family must leave the apartment to return to their home.
- Guests can stay for the time necessary for the organization, but already in isolation.
- Our guests will be charged for any additional costs and any additional nights spent in our home to organize their return home or to self-isolate.
An anticipated thank you for your understanding and collaboration and a wish for a pleasant stay in Naples and at Interno16HolidayHome.